Job Title: Yard Puller / Delivery Driver
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt, hourly
Customary Work Schedule: Monday – Friday
Benefits Include: Health, dental and vision insurance, 401K with company match, Paid Time Off and competitive pay
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Unloads, receives, and warehouses ordered stock ensuring correct materials and quantities are received.
- Prepares customer orders by pulling inventoried stock and loading company delivery trucks.
- Assists customers with pulling and loading pickup orders.
- Performs all functions associated with maintaining a clean, safe, and sanitary warehouse.
- Assists in the delivery (if not maintaining a commercial license) of customer orders.
- Drives vehicles (if maintaining a commercial license) for the purpose of delivering customer orders.
- Maintains delivery vehicles (check fluids, fuel, cleans, etc.) and checks safety functions (brakes, lights, wipers, mirrors, etc.) for the purpose of ensuring safe operation of vehicle.
- Participates in physical inventories for the purpose of verifying stock and identifying losses.
- Performs other duties as assigned, for the purpose of ensuring the efficient and effective functioning of the work unit.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Must pass a pre-employment drug test, and subsequent tests in accordance with our drug testing policy.
- Must be 18 years of age to drive a company vehicle, or company equipment.
- If driving – must possess a valid Class E driver’s license or a CDL with a driving record allowing for immediate insurability
- Must be able to lift 100 lbs repeatedly. Job includes repetitive lifting, carrying, bending, and stooping.
- Must be able to tolerate year-round weather.
- Must be able to read and perform basic math. Must be able to understand written and oral instructions. Must be able to follow multi-step oral instructions.
- Flexibility is required in working with fellow co-workers and customers
Download Employment Application PDF